• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A snack I like.

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 27, 2018
I know it's not smoking, but it's a snack I like. I get potato strings and use whatever rub sprinkled on.
Found my current favorite, chipotle parmesan.
I can never find a store bought snack to suit my tastes so I go plain and flavour myself.

Attachments

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Love the photo mate. That dog alive? Haha. He sits very still even with snacks on him.

I am going to try this.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
That's an interesting coincidence. My middle Daughter's favorite Snack is Potato Sticks or Chips, sprinkled with my Cajun Rub and drizzled with Ketchup and Texas Pete or Sriracha. It's pretty tasty!...JJ

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
17 years old, wow Doc. Must be all the good tucker you are feeding him.

Our Rhodesian Ridge back is 13 and he sleeps most of the time too, which is understandable.

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 27, 2018
17 years old, wow Doc. Must be all the good tucker you are feeding him.

Our Rhodesian Ridge back is 13 and he sleeps most of the time too, which is understandable.
Ya, this old guy gets the best. Supplements, food, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks