A reminder :)-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
This is the Season for all to be Merry and Joyful. Please help to keep the meaning of the Holiday ; please  don't "X"   Christ  out of Christmas.

Hope everyone gets what they need for Christmas ; and have a happy one...

The Kings , Stan and Trish

Bless all and as always . . .

Yep!!! You
Merry Christmas Stan, Trish and Danny, and to all the rest of the SMF world!!!!!

And Happy New Years Too.
beercheer.gif

Merry Christmas to the Kings

Your said exactly what Linda and I say every year.  Actually, if we get a Christmas card and it Doesn't say Christmas, it doesn't get displayed with the rest of the cards.  Neither of us are church goers, but.............

Gary

Last edited:
Hey all

I was reading this thread and started thinking (Linda allways tells me that's never a good thing).  I'm a Saskatchewan redneck, transplanted to an Alberta redneck.  I was brought up Protestant in the United Church of Canada.  Then I married Linda, a Catholic girl.  My little brother and several cousins married Catholics.  My grandparents on my dad's side were Anglicans.  Linda's mom is Acadian Catholic, and her dad is Scottish Presbeterian (not sure about that spelling).  My dad's sister married a Lutherin. One of my nieces and Linda's best friend (who just died) are Jehovaw Witness.  A good friend of mine in high school is Jewish.  One of my best friends in Calgary is an avowed atheist.  One of Linda's good friends is a transplanted Iranian Muslim, and her boss at her last job is Baptist.  One of the best men I ever knew (he was my Boy Scout Leader) was a Holey Roller.  Whereever we happened to be, we went to services at their place of worship. (except of course for the atheist--we just sat around and had a beer).  It doesn't matter what you call it, as long as you believe.  So Merry Christmas to everybody (including the J Dubs who don't celebrate Christmas, the Jews who don't believe in Christmas,  the athiests who just don't believe, and the Muslims who just believe Jesus was a prophet). Linda's probably right LOL  Everybody is fully entitled to dump on me for this post--I probably should have listened to Linda.

Gary

Last edited:
Reactions: mdboatbum
~So Merry Christmas to everybody (including the J Dubs who don't celebrate Christmas, the Jews who don't believe in Christmas, the athiests who just don't believe, and the Muslims who just believe Jesus was a prophet

yeahthat.gif
  Very Nice Gary
newyear.gif

Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday to those to whom that doesn't apply. This is the time of giving and loving, and whatever your beliefs I hope it's joyous and full of family and friends. And for those who might not have it so great this time of year whatever the reason, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.

as Frosty says .... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... Merrychristmas to each and every one of y'all

Remember... don't drink and drive.... ya might hit a bump and spill your drink....

This is the Season for all to be Merry and Joyful. Please help to keep the meaning of the Holiday ; please  don't "X"   Christ  out of Christmas.

Hope everyone gets what they need for Christmas ; and have a happy one...

The Kings , Stan and Trish

Bless all and as always . . .
Couldn't have said it better. God bless you and your family. God bless our troops overseas 

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky