A perfect summer Sunday dinner!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oddegan

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 27, 2017
Fremont Michigan
Finishing off a weekend full of pickling and canning quarts of bread and butter and pints of zucchini relish.
Tri-tip on the Weber.
IMG_20190818_170708089.jpg
IMG_20190818_174412211.jpg
IMG_20190818_174639794.jpg

Also having fun testing out White River Knives new step up fillet for them. So far very impressed with it. Trimming and boning are a breeze. Need to really put it to the test cutting a few butts up to run through the grinder for sausage.
IMG_20190818_175040435.jpg

Tri-tip, cucumber salad, tomatoes, and some of SWMBO's homemade crescent rolls. For me a perfect summer Sunday dinner.

PURRRTY meal. Only had tri-tip once but it was like pulled brisket. I like the look of the slices. Nice.
Don

Just seasoned with olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning. Pulled it from the grill at 145 and let it rest for 10 minutes.

Very nice! :emoji_ok_hand:

Reminds me that I am waaay overdue for a tri-tip on the grill, just can't seem to find any nice looking ones around here. Where did you get yours?

I like to marinate mine overnight in the fridge though.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky