A-Maze-N

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Columbian73

Original poster
Jun 27, 2020
Ai AMZN Still in business? Every place I look that claims to sell their stuff, including their Amazon Store, shows mostly "currently unavailable" an almost all their listed products. It would be a shame if they went tits-up.

I was just in Wally World (Walmart) and seen the 12" tube there... Still in the A MAZ N packaging ...

Last edited:
Thank you all for the info and suggestions, but I started wondering if I'm barking up the wrong tree. Do any of the AMZN burners work with chips? I got lots of apple here and a chipper, and I've been using the chips from that. Will the AMZN work with my chips?

before you run wood through your chipper you will need to cut it and let it season before useing the chips in a smoker , if not they will produce white smoke thats mostly steam giving your food a bitter taste

I was able to grab the 12” tube at ace about 6 months ago. Also have the tray love them both. The tray has lasted about 5 years and not showing any signs of throwing in the towel yet

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky