A loaf for a friend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Sooo my wife and i have been on the corporate cell plan a long time with V*****n. I like the signal strength and coverage. It who I used for as long as I can recall. Switching to the corp plan was simple. getting off it a PITA! Long story short, we needed to use an existing account to move my wifes account off corp and then to an individual. Thus the neighbor enters the story. She says she is happy to help as there should be no fees...but there was - for a device. But V*****n billed her and not us. we felt horrible, and we paid her back the cash. But I made her this SD loaf as a personal thank you. I still think I will do more. Her and her BF devoured it quickly - so it was a hit.

This looked like my best loaf ever...but I gave it away anyways. I will try for a repeat ;)

1.jpg
2.jpg

Man I wish I had the patience to make some bread like that. Me and the wife have given it a serious go several times. Just can't seem to get into it even though we'd love it. Looks delicious bud

Man I wish I had the patience to make some bread like that. Me and the wife have given it a serious go several times. Just can't seem to get into it even though we'd love it. Looks delicious bud
This is a family friendly forum Jake! I guess I'll have to keep my comments to myself! :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Millberry
thanks all. SD isnt all that hard, it just different than dry yeast breads and takes a little practice and such.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky