• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A little toy for myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
16,239
Location
Newark New York
Among my other hobbies. I once had a nice collection of RC vehicles. Nitro, gas, and electric.
The other day I got to looking at some small 4x4 to bash around the camp.

20260928_033855.jpg


1/18 scale Granite grom. I'm going to do some upgrades. First will be swapping to a brushless motor to give it more power. It's pretty peppy already.
 
Looks and sounds like fun Steve, I don't see an antenna on it. Must be all internal .

What kind of distance do you get with the truck from the transmitter. Asking for a friend.

David
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky