a little late to the game burnt ends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Kt was nice to just have a Sunday with the Missus, a jeep ride, and not have to hover over my new MB560 to crank out a nice batch of burnt ends. We have a huge shin-dig at the boat club/marina we are members at. Since I am the de-facto AV engineer in charge of all projectors, big screens and audio. It was the last place i wanted to be. Not to mention all the typical social media type in-fighting and such. I got a bit of late start considering this was only my second smoke on my new gravity fed. Learned a lot and even deepened my appreciation for this tool (though I still abhor #Masterbuilt for other reasons. Just pre-cut (by my meat guy) choice points. The price almost pissed me off as much as the gasoline i bought later.
IMG-3244.jpg

Those are some picture perfect looking burnt ends! Bet they tasted pretty darn good. It’s been a while since I’ve done them but I’ve only ever used chuck roasts. Buying just the brisket point is hard to come by here.

Reactions: fxsales1959
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky