A little Hump Day smoke (Q-View to follow)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

padronman

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Decided that since I am off today I would smoke up some legs and thighs.  Got one 1/2 in a Chipotle and Lime Marinade and the other half in my Chicken Rub.   Man do I love the smell of smoked chicken. 

Q-view will follow but didn't figure you really needed to see the chicken sitting in a bag
biggrin.gif

Plan on using a mix of Pecan and Apple wood in my Smokin-It #2.  Smoke at 275F for 2 - 2.5 hours.  Looking for the ol Internal temp to be right!!

Scott

Hey Scott, Sounds  I like Chicken

Gary

Cheap eats ,that's what I like , good cheap eats . I wish SWMBO liked it as much as I ,  wouldn't have to beg for scraps then ,
frown.gif
 . And on tp of that , she only likes

Skinless , Boneless Breast , the most expen$ive . Go figure
confused.gif

Waiting on your plating shots ... opps , Bear View . . .
Coffee.gif

Hurry any time...

Last edited:
Got 2 racks full in the ol smoking-It #2!!

Chipotle Lime marinade. Mmmmmmmm

PadronMan's chicky Rub

Into the Smoker they go!!!!   See you in 2.5 hours

Enjoying a local San Diego IPA.  Coronado Brewing Co Islander IPA.  A very good IPA!

I think I may hit the old pool for a quick dip!

they gotta eat too but no chicken for them.

TBS.....hard to see but it smells amazing! 

Using Pecan and apple wood.  Smoking at 275F.   Can't wait to taste these chicken parts
drool.gif

Scott

Reactions: mike5051
Our little Hummers are starting to come around.

Gary

Your gunna have to quit teasing us,  Looking Great

Gary

That's funny, my wife thinks the same way. 

Gary

Scott, when I smoked the stuff for the Grandsons graduation party, My wife said " You have to wait  !!!  He has got to take pictures !!" rolling her eyes.

Gary

Money shots.  All turned out well.  The chicken was moist and tender with the right amount of sweet smoke.   The Mac and Cheese was a new recipe http://www.mamasemptynest.com/?p=3290 that we found on Pintrest and I would have to say it's one of my top 3 Mac and Cheeses I have ever had.  Gooey and creamy and flavorful.  All in all a GREAT meal. 

Scott

Reactions: tropics
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky