A Few Weber Cooks...+

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that is some great looking food. Nice work once again!
Thanks Buckeye, after 45 years I feel I'm just getting the hang of things! RAY

Dang fine looking cooks Ray! Gladly enjoy any one of them!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, and thank you for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

Nice job Ray, those are some phenomenal meals there! You been eating good!
Thanks Justin! With the new attachments that have come out in the last couple of years like the Vortex and SnS the kettle had become the most versatile tool in the box. Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it! RAY

Good work there! Enjoyed all the pictures!

LIKE!
Thanks Justin! These days a camera is as important as a pair tongs at the Q! Thank you for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Didn't you get it assembled ?
I got my Performer assembled , and some of the nuts were stripped and the lid slides installed backwards .
Yeah, it did come assembled Rich. Had I put it together myself I'd have used better nuts and the ash catcher would work a bit easier. Probably tossed together by a high school kid. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Dang Ray! Those are some real masterpiece cooks.
Outstanding job, amigo.

Stu
Thanks Stu! The game hens you smoked on the spinner were my inspiration for getting one. Still waiting for somebody to post a pizza, think I'll have to stick to my oven for that one. Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY
That lamb looks delicious, I love lamb leg. If I do a bone in leg, it just will take longer?
A bone-in lamb leg will surely take more time. I use a TP-20 to monitor the IT of meat in the Weber, I like to pull the boneless lamb roasts around 132º, let them rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Bone-in will be a lot trickier, you'll want the probe close to the bone yet making sure the probe doesn't touch it. Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Holy smokes Ray!!You've not been posting a lot lately but man h man, when you do, you crush it. The King of the Kettle has been working overtime. Nice job on all of it my friend.

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks Stu! The game hens you smoked on the spinner were my inspiration for getting one. Still waiting for somebody to post a pizza, think I'll have to stick to my oven for that one. Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

Thanks Ray.
Maybe CRS is getting the better of me, but I swear someone posted up a pizza cook using their roti ring combo.
Maybe it was chopsaw chopsaw ??

I swear someone posted up a pizza cook
Never posted . I've done 2 . Learning curve for sure .
Need to revisit it soon .
First one was charcoal on the bottom .
Second attempt I had to finish in the oven , so might as well just start there . Lol .
1657217031665.jpeg

All top notch Ray :emoji_wink:
Thanks a ton, all the new attachments and breakthroughs have made for better and easier cooks! RAY

Holy smokes Ray!!You've not been posting a lot lately but man h man, when you do, you crush it. The King of the Kettle has been working overtime. Nice job on all of it my friend.

Robert
Thank you Robert! If I had the culinary creativity of you and a few others on this site I'd be posting all the time. Things being what they are I'm just happy when I get something on the dinner plate close to being cooked the way I want. Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

a bevy of great looking cooks! Lamb is one of the things on My “to try list”.
Jim
Thanks Jim! I grew up eating lamb and am somewhat dumbfounded by how many folks have never tried it. Roasts and chops are dinner favorites, as is a sanny with leg-o-lamb leftovers. Thanks for the Like Jim I do appreciate it! RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
Thanks Ray.
Maybe CRS is getting the better of me, but I swear someone posted up a pizza cook using their roti ring combo.
Maybe it was chopsaw chopsaw ??
Second attempt I had to finish in the oven , so might as well just start there . Lol .
View attachment 636920
Ah, that's what I was waiting for! I make big pizza's with a thick crust. I'll have to stick with the tried and true oven, the time and toppings outweigh the gamble. RAY
DSCN3913.JPG

little north of Phoenix so I get a few degrees of reprieve. I'd still do it in 120🥵
This pic is from last year, under my covered patio, on a day I was smoking a rack of spares on my offset. That was the day I decided to get rid of it, no regrets, those temps will be back here for the next week starting tomorrow. Misters and the pool make it all OK! RAY
DSCN2076.JPG

Reactions: snadamo
View attachment 636920
yeah a curve, when I do them in my wood fired pizza oven I use an infrared thermometer to make sure the stone is 600 deg. The pies usually take 3-5 minutes before they are ready.
IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

Nice variety of cooks Ray. Everthing looks great.

Rob
Thanks Rob! Trying not to get hung up on any one thing, working on Chinese for dinner tonight, no smoker needed! Thanks for the Like bud, I appreciate it! RAY

Damn nice meals Ray! With food like that coming off the kettle how could you ever miss the SQ36!
Thanks Joe! It was kind of a win-win for me, I don't have to buy bags of wood from Cabelas any more either, hardwood trees don't grow in the desert. Thank you for the Like my friend, much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky