A few strip steaks on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man Jeff, that is a Herculean effort for a great cause. Kudos to you and Meni my friend. hopefully whoever supplied the steaks gave a great deal so the church could make some money for all the effort. At $12 a plate, paying full retail for the steaks wouldn't leave much left for the cause. Make it 501 next year so there's one for me :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert! The steaks were from a small Mennonite butcher shop. I think they were $6.99 / lbs. They could definitely raise a couple bucks.
Superb effort Jeff & Meni. That task is not for the faint of heart. Excellent workflow and the results speak for themselves. 🍻
Thanks! You are right, it’s probably not something for the average weekend grill warrior haha.
Nice haul of steaks, looks like fantastic work! Nice job for a good cause.
Thanks! Great to be able to help doing something I love
Outstanding job for a great cause. Props!
Thank you!

Man that’s a lot of beef! Great work Jeff! And good on ya for throwing in to help out for a good cause!

Oh and I’m gratified to see that your beard is whiter than mine!! 🤣😎

Red

Reactions: jcam222
Wow flipping that many steaks Jeff. You better get checked for carpal tunnel syndrome.

Nice job you and your buddies did. They look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow flipping that many steaks Jeff. You better get checked for carpal tunnel syndrome.

Nice job you and your buddies did. They look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Hands are actually sore today. Overall I think I’m less sore than last year haha. Probably because of yard work last week taking up all the soreness. I got going on it last Saturday and forgot my age and level of fitness lol.

WOW, Jeff!! That was quite a feat you pulled off for a fantastic cause! Kudos to you and the team who made it all possible...

Man that’s a lot of beef! Great work Jeff! And good on ya for throwing in to help out for a good cause!

Oh and I’m gratified to see that your beard is whiter than mine!! 🤣😎

Red

WOW, Jeff!! That was quite a feat you pulled off for a fantastic cause! Kudos to you and the team who made it all possible...

Great job for a great cause, Jeff! Whole lotta work though.
I'd pay $12 for a meal like that any day!! But they really should raise the price--I can't see anybody complaining. This old grey beard sure wouldn't.
Gary
Thanks guys! I wanted to grill a few burgers today but I think I’ll wait another day haha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky