A Few Recent Cooks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful just beautiful! It all looks delicious! I would ask for the buffet line but I just can't eat that much anymore!

Big like!
Ryan

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
John wow man you’ve been busy!! That is a lot of crazy good looking food. I have to say that the yardbird looks especially amazing!

John, that is one heck of a post! Everything looks delicious. You rocked it! Thanks for sharing. Great work.

Whoa, hard to pick a favorite from all those great cooks John, huge Like! I'd most likely have to give the big nod to that pork ribs plate, tho I'd have been thrilled to have been sitting down to each and every one of those cooks. RAY

Thanks Ray! Man those ribs were spot on too. Has me craving some more!

Holy Moly~!! Definitely a compilation! It all looks amazing!

Tell me more about that texas red chili?

Thanks Tucker. Man that is one of my favorite dishes now! I pretty much followed this recipe:

The only things I changed were I used around 8 guajillo chili's and 10 arbol chilis, used veggie oil instead of the others mentioned, and when it calls for water I used the water that the chili's soaked in for added flavor. It was insanely good. Nice tingle but not too hot!

Reactions: TuckersBarbeque
Damn John you're making' a hand! It all looks so great but that potato soup, The plated BB Ribs, and I'm a sucker for a big ole bowl of red. Just wow - thanks for posting.

Thanks Randy! It was all tasty but that Texas red has to be one of my favorite dishes now.

Reactions: texomakid
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky