A few for Wednesday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ofelles

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 16, 2019
Brentwood CA
I visited a wishing well with my wife this morning and she fell in. I didn't know these things worked.

---------
Willie, do you suffer with hemorrhoids?
What the hell else can you do with them?

---------------
Airline captain and his wife are asleep when the phone rings around midnight. Angry, the captain gets up and picks up the phone, listens for a while then hollers: “how the hell should I know, call the weather bureau.” He goes back to bed, his wife asks him, “who was it, dear.?”
Captain: “some guy wanted to know if the coast was clear.”

---------------------
News Flash: Woman stops aggressive alligator with a .22 pistol.
"While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house, discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be- ex-husband, we were surprised by a large alligator emerging from the pond and suddenly charging us with his large jaws wide open. If I had not had my little .22 pistol I wouldn’t be here today. Just one shot to my estranged husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to walk away. I saved a bundle in lawyer’s fees and his life insurance was also a big bonus.”

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky