A couple of chickens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingnd

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 9, 2009
Minot, ND
5db852bb_IMG00061-20101112-1602.jpg
I haven't posted on the new site yet but I will attempt to get the Qview in here.  I smoked these chickens yesterday, they brined in Tip's Slaughterhouse brine then a basic rub of brown sugar, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder.  It's been about a year since I smoked any poultry and they turned out great.  I also did one on a can of Bud Lite Lime to see how it was and it was the favorite.
3a25e77f_IMG00060-20101112-1602.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good from here!

How did it taste?

Any great sammies with the leftovers??

Thanks,

Bear

That is a classic style of doing chicks. It's all good my friend.

Lots of leftovers, as the kids were gone so just me and the wife to eat them.  Getting ready for a couple sammies right now.  Thanks 

Sorry, it tasted great kind of a hint of the citrus from the lime beer very good flavor.

Last edited:
Lots of leftovers, as the kids were gone so just me and the wife to eat them.  Getting ready for a couple sammies right now.  Thanks 

Sorry, it tasted great kind of a hint of the citrus from the lime beer very good flavor.

Just don't tell me you're gonna put Mayo (Miracle Whip) on two slices of toast. Then some lettuce, tomato, salt & pepper, and a couple of nice slices of your chicken, and maybe even a little bacon.

Please don't tell me that !!!!

Thanks,

Bear

Well, Bear I wasn't going to do that but that might be because I didn't think about that until you said it.  I might have to try that it sounds delicious.  Thanks

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man that some fine looking yard bird you have there smokin.

Well, Bear I wasn't going to do that but that might be because I didn't think about that until you said it.  I might have to try that it sounds delicious.  Thanks

Did you have to tell me about it!!!!!

LOL---You'll love it.

I like Turkey, Rabbit, Venison, and squirrel like that too----But don't tell Cheryl !!!   SHHHHhhhhhhh......

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky