A couple more. Keep your chins up folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
6BA8A090-3E94-4FE8-8E71-7FF1E1ED1097.jpeg
118795155_4990444230981345_1943232787859680802_n.jpg
as-good-as-advertised.jpg
unnamed.jpg

1600183373871.png

A guy was driving around and he saw a sign in front of a house: “Talking Dog For Sale.” He rang the bell and the owner told him the dog was in the backyard.
The guy went into the backyard and saw a German shepherd sitting there.
“You talk?” he asked.
“Yep,” the dog replied.
“So, what’s your story?"
The German shepherd looked up and said, “Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help America, so I told the CIA about my gift. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.”
“But the jetting around really tired me out. I knew I wasn’t getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.”
“I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a bunch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I’m just retired.”
The guy was amazed. He went back in and asked the owner what he wanted for the dog.
“Ten dollars,” said the owner.
“Ten dollars? That dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?”
“Because that dog’s a liar. He never did any of that stuff.”

yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine I got was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky