A Big Thanks To boykjo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

solaryellow

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
We had two events this past weekend on the same day and at the same time. I had approached Joe a while back about borrowing his cooker to use at the smaller car show and he agreed. Not only did he let me use the cooker, but he brought an entire crew with him! Those of you who attended the inaugural NC gathering in April will remember Keith and little Joe. The rain killed any chance we had at success Saturday. Even so, I wouldn't have had any chance at success without him. Thanks again for all the help Joe! :biggrin:

Joe.. you are an angel in disguise.. first you help a fellow member with his smoker at no charge.. and now you helped Joel out.... I'm sure there are others as well

"WHAT A MAN" :points:

You couldn't ask for a better friend !!!! He's gone out of his way to help me several times now... Just wish he was my neighbor....Man the trouble we could get into !!!!! Joe is the Sausagemaster !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky