A big hit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
Sorry I havnt had much time to post anything but Ive been working way to much.These 12 and 16 hour days are killing me.The boys at work started looking a little worn down so I thought Id give them a treat.I took a small bowl of pulled pork to work just as a sample and after a few of the boys tasted it money started hitting the table.So Sunday my one day off in a couple of weeks I smoked up a pile of pulled pork.It was a big hit,they were making sandwiches to eat on the way home as we left work today.I smoked two eight pounders for 20 hours and they fell apart as I was trying to get them out of the smoker.
031f889d_vbattach10636.jpg

Sounds like you had a blast, bro. That nice of ya to cook all that grub up for your guys.

Way to go David!! What a way to lift someones spirits-food always lifts my spirits too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky