_ichigan week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
None of these teams are my favorite but with that said
OSU played Mich and got beat 45-23 last week I don't think we want to watch that again.
#4 USC lost to 3 loss Utah giving USC 2 losses
#3 TCU lost to 3 loss Kanas State giving them 1 loss on the season
Bama is a 2 loss team that is better than OSU or TCU

None of these teams are my favorite but with that said
OSU played Mich and got beat 45-23 last week I don't think we want to watch that again.
#4 USC lost to 3 loss Utah giving USC 2 losses
#3 TCU lost to 3 loss Kanas State giving them 1 loss on the season
Bama is a 2 loss team that is better than OSU or TCU
Not a TCU fan, even though I grew up in Fort Worth. But, TCU would beat Alabama. I'm a Texas fan, and they almost beat Bama.

I had a good day watching football yesterday. I didn't think the Horned Frogs could pull it off but was hoping they could and they flat out beat them were better in about every facet of the game.
I must admit the Dawgs had me worried to the last seconds, Ohio State played better than I personally have ever seen them play and Georgia wasn't playing nearly as well as they can.
With all that being said the bottom line is both Michigan and Ohio State will be sitting home when the National Championship Game is played and that makes me happy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky