_ichigan week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lol I thought this thread would be entertaining now. My beloved buckeyes pooped the bed as they say. Not a little poop bit a dino turd. Michigan was far more prepared, more disciplined , better coached (painful to say) and simply wanted it more. I’m guessing Day will be run out of town having lost the big game twice.

Lol I thought this thread would be entertaining now. My beloved buckeyes pooped the bed as they say. Not a little poop bit a dino turd. Michigan was far more prepared, more disciplined , better coached (painful to say) and simply wanted it more. I’m guessing Day will be run out of town having lost the big game twice.

The way it started I thought it was gonna be a blowout in favor of OSU. It seemed like once Johnson scored on that 70 yard gain or whatever it was, it all changed.

Sorry for the delayed response, i just home from my sons basketball game. Lost by 2 in 3 overtimes. Today was kind of a shit show from beginning to end. Got up at 5 did my morning usuals, started prepping 3 dozen wings to smoke for the game, then had to take my wife to q care to get something taken care of. Set my day back a fuzz. Had some family running around to do off and on throughout the day. Had to pause and fast forward the game multiple times to get to watch it, but hey, at least i got to watch most if it.
I was hoping for this thread to really blow up too, butt wasn't meant to be I guess lol. Definitely didn't play to full potential . Out played and as much as I hate to say it ...out coached this time around. I'd like to say "It was an illusion " lol, but no, it wasn't.
I'm guessing if this happens a 3rd year in a row, Day will be gone.
So anyways. Enjoy the rest of the season! Should be some great ball yet to be played!

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Sorry for the delayed response, i just home from my sons basketball game. Lost by 2 in 3 overtimes. Today was kind of a shit show from beginning to end. Got up at 5 did my morning usuals, started prepping 3 dozen wings to smoke for the game, then had to take my wife to q care to get something taken care of. Set my day back a fuzz. Had some family running around to do off and on throughout the day. Had to pause and fast forward the game multiple times to get to watch it, but hey, at least i got to watch most if it.
I was hoping for this thread to really blow up too, butt wasn't meant to be I guess lol. Definitely didn't play to full potential . Out played and as much as I hate to say it ...out coached this time around. I'd like to say "It was an illusion " lol, but no, it wasn't.
I'm guessing if this happens a 3rd year in a row, Day will be gone.
So anyways. Enjoy the rest of the season! Should be some great ball yet to be played!

Busy day. I’m just giving you a hard time. Didn’t expect the outcome either. Being an Irish fan I took a big ol L yesterday too. I Hate Ohio state but I definitely don’t think Michigan is the better team this year. Pretty crazy to think that Michigan and Purdue are playing for the big10 this year

It's pretty simple - Ohio State was out played, and more significantly, out coached by Michigan. Enough said.

I got caught up in the Ohio State hype like so many others and assumed they were going to win, but I bet Michigan and the points to cover. That worked out fine.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I actually agree with the DAWGS comment,as much as I love the maze and Blue....They will finish as runner ups this year I think.USC's defense would not hold up against Michigan's run game,and TCU hasn't played a physical team like Michigan.Ha watch TCU win it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
So back to the original content. Saturdays food. Not as in depth as I would like, but decent for the time I had to work with.
20221126_061107.jpg

20221126_132910.jpg
20221126_111739.jpg

20221126_132910.jpg

20221126_133331.jpg

20221126_160540.jpg

Chicken wings and pinwheels! Along with a crackpot if queso. If you can't beat em, you might as well drink and eat good!

Attachments

• 20221126_132918.jpg
    20221126_132918.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks like Ohio St. may be back in the CFP after that beatdown last night...
I hope not they get built up every year and they are good UNTIL they actually have to play a decent team then they aren't so good

• Haha
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky