_ichigan week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Anyone have any great plans for so_e grub for "The Ga_e" this co_ing sat? I_ not sure if I_ going to have the ti_e to go all out like I would like to due to fa_ily stuff and a basketball ga_e right after. Definitely do so_e queso and maybe so_e wings!

Reactions: JLeonard
Anyone have any great plans for so_e grub for "The Ga_e" this co_ing sat? I_ not sure if I_ going to have the ti_e to go all out like I would like to due to fa_ily stuff and a basketball ga_e right after. Definitely do so_e queso and maybe so_e wings!
Go Blue!One thing I wont be eating is a Buckeye nut ...It's worthless and inedible.

ND fan here, but this whole tunnel thing really has me disliking Harbaugh. Seems like he doesn’t like to ever take accountability and always points the blame somewhere else. Harbaugh and Ryan Day are polar opposites. Hope Ohio State wins by a ton.

Maybe 🤣

ND fan here, but this whole tunnel thing really has me disliking Harbaugh. Seems like he doesn’t like to ever take accountability and always points the blame somewhere else. Harbaugh and Ryan Day are polar opposites. Hope Ohio State wins by a ton.
I love Jim,you like the fact MSU players assaulted two Michigan players?

No matter what everyone is making, it's got to be better than boogers! Even if they are freshly picked....
jh3.jpg

Not sure what we're doing yet but will have a spread for sure. The last few years we went up to Frankenmuth MI that weekend and was a great time except last year LOL.

Still not over the Illinois MI game. Too many ugly calls...

Jim Harbaugh being held accountable (since there were multiple incidents with the same team in the same place) doesn’t mean I condone fighting. That’s quite an assumption actually.
Oh you mean when Penn State player under the direction of James Franklin were throwing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at them,that was petty move.Does James Franklin need to be held accountable for that?Seems like you are only hearing and seeing things you wanna hear and see....

Last edited:
Not sure what we're doing yet but will have a spread for sure. The last few years we went up to Frankenmuth MI that weekend and was a great time except last year LOL.

Still not over the Illinois MI game. Too many ugly calls...
Frankenmuth is a great town,and last year was great....

No matter what everyone is making, it's got to be better than boogers! Even if they are freshly picked....View attachment 649078
I was 8 when the guy picking his nose guaranteed a victory over O$ucks....I think you know what happened.So mock him if you will but he beat them everytime as a player.Not sure if Michigan will beat them in Columbus but I wouldnt be surprised at all if they do.Hopefully the refs from 2016 game are far from the stadium.

Had a contract for running kitchen equipment and power generation
at the Big House in Ann Arbor for 6 years in the 90s.
what a crazy bunch of fans, at that time it would hold 106,000 seating
last i heard was 120,000 seating.
didn't see any games in the stadium but we had a live feed from ABC
with no commercials in the maintenance office under the stadium.
the most memorable happening was chasing a racoon threw the seating
inside the stadium.
could not open the gates till it was caught.
FYI it was released un harmed out side of the north gate .

Oh you mean when Penn State player under the direction of James Franklin were throwing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at them,that was petty move.Does James Franklin need to be held accountable for that?Seems like you are only hearing and seeing things you wanna hear and see....

Lol I can’t stand James Franklin. You must really love the big blue lol. You really have no idea what you’re spewing.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky