$7.99 lb ABT's!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
$1.00 for half a jalapeno, a little cream cheese and half a strip of bacon....sounds like a deal to me! :laugh1:

Thanks for clarifying that, but not a normal acronym for SMF. I make several dozen at a time, so those could really add up, especially when I can buy jalapenos for approx $.69 lb, Philly cream cheese for $2 a block, etc. The most time consuming part is deseeding. I use the mini sweets as well but didn't think I had to rename them.

Last edited:
We did that when FWI was looking for an alternative to jalaps in the ABT's.  They do sound good!

Kat

Thanks for clarifying that, but not a normal acronym for SMF. I make several dozen at a time, so those could really add up, especially when I can buy jalapenos for approx $.69 lb, Philly cream cheese for $2 a block, etc. The most time consuming part is deseeding. I use the mini sweets as well but didn't think I had to rename them.

The sweet snacking peppers are so much different taste than the jalepeno i felt they need their own name....hence the SBT.   Sweet category and hot category...but both are still turds!

Yes they are different but sweets were done a couple years back ( http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/103808/abt-using-sweet-peppers  ) and a new acronym was not adopted for them on the forum, so using the term ABT's is probably the norm here unless approved by Da Boss or Admin.

For example, Q view as opposed to Bear View. And this is just my opinion.

I've done sweet minis, regular bells, cubanelles, poblanos, anaheims, etc and they are still ABT's or stuffed pepper poppers. 

Last edited:
Yes they are different but sweets were done a couple years back ( http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/103808/abt-using-sweet-peppers  ) and a new acronym was not adopted for them on the forum, so using the term ABT's is probably the norm here unless approved by Da Boss or Admin.

For example, Q view as opposed to Bear View. And this is just my opinion.

I've done sweet minis, regular bells, cubanelles, poblanos, anaheims, etc and they are still ABT's or stuffed pepper poppers. 
It's OK, i just filed a recent patent!
laugh1.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky