60 Day Aged NY Strip Steak Dinner...OMG!! (Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"Outstanding spread, Robert !!
Everything looks Awesome!!
Like.

Bear"

Thank you Bear!! Once again sir, coming from you, that's very high honors.

Side note: I'm on my 3rd large batch of BBBB in the last month and a half, the most recent of which was cured and is dry again in UMAi bags. It's getting close to being ready so be on the lookout in the near future for a post about it. Additionally, I turned my buddy Ricky (@woodwindricky) onto the BBBB last weekend when he and his wife came out for this dinner. Every time they come to visit they stay the night and I cook up a nice breakfast on Sunday morning. He is now champing at the bit to get a big batch of this going. Apparently it was VERY well received by them. Your legacy lives on sir!!

Spreading the fame of Bear,
Robert

That's Great Robert!!
Thank You Much!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky