• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

50% OFF Discount for Inkbird Vacuum Sealer ---$27.49

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
💥Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the Vacuum Sealer. (U.S only)

Key features:
✨The vacuum preservation time is 5 times the ordinary preservation.
✨2 Sealing Modes&1 Button Stop.
✨Customize a desired bag with the built-in cutter easily. Fits up to 11.8'' width sealer bags and rolls.

Deal price $27.49 VS Original price $54.99

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code. (The code is limited every day, please wait with patience)

1610354238794.png

Last edited:

chew2475

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 28, 2014
💥Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the Vacuum Sealer. (U.S only)

Key features:
✨The vacuum preservation time is 5 times the ordinary preservation.
✨2 Sealing Modes&1 Button Stop.
✨Customize a desired bag with the built-in cutter easily. Fits up to 11.8'' width sealer bags and rolls.

Deal price $27.49 VS Original price $54.99

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.

View attachment 479657
I would like to add this to our collection as our current one if starting to fail.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Send me the code please. I already have one of the Inkbird vac sealers, and it works great. But this is such a great price, I'll get another as a backup. At this price I can't afford NOT to get it, lol. Thanks

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Thanks for this great offer Miya!

Please send me the code as well,

Also is there a link as to where to purchase it?

John

Last edited:

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Send me the code please. I already have one of the Inkbird vac sealers, and it works great. But this is such a great price, I'll get another as a backup. At this price I can't afford NOT to get it, lol. Thanks
PM sent friend

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.