50% OFF Discount for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$37.50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am interested.
Hi We don't offer half price for 1500 feet bbq thermometer now. The best we can offer now will be the 50% off discount for the Wifi Model with 4 probes, deal price is $50.
Please let me know if interested. :emoji_grin:

489643-c7671a0a3f58990b79ba3e56627175d2.png

Hi We don't offer half price for 1500 feet bbq thermometer now. The best we can offer now will be the 50% off discount for the Wifi Model with 4 probes, deal price is $50.
Please let me know if interested. :emoji_grin:

I'm very interested in this also. I have an older inkbird that I'm looking to upgrade. Thanks!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Well, that figures... I just got a 4xs last week. This one looks nicer. Oh well, I really like the 4xs though.

Still interested in this if the 50% off is still available.
PM sent friend.
Sorry for the delay. The forum won't be available for a few days, so I can't send you a message.

I need to read more of this forum before I go off and purchase more stuff. I just received an IBBQ-4T from Amazon yesterday.
So far, after playing with it for a while, it looks like a great addition to my smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky