50% off BBQ Thermometer for your Father or husband!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
50% code flash deals for grill thermometer 1f929.png 1f929.png

Link: Inkbird IRF-4S 1500 feet Wireless Meat Thermometer with 4 Probes
50% code: 4K4ZT57Q
Reg.Price: $75.00
Final Price: $37.5

Link: Inkbird Meat Bluetooth Thermometer with 6 Probes IBT-6XS
50% code: 8TQ6DNOI
Reg.Price: $59.99
Final Price: $29.99

Link: Inkbird 150 Feet Bluetooth Meat Thermometer with dual Probes IBT-2X
50% code: F3AL82OO
Reg.Price: $34.99
Final Price: $17.49

Thank you, that is awesome I just ordered one. Just an FYI, either I typed the code in wrong or when you order the IBT-6XS, the discount only applies to the model that is all black, it would not accept it for the model that is red and black. Or it was operator error but the first time I tried it defaulted to the red one so that is why I had issues, well more issues than normal.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Thank you, that is awesome I just ordered one. Just an FYI, either I typed the code in wrong or when you order the IBT-6XS, the discount only applies to the model that is all black, it would not accept it for the model that is red and black. Or it was operator error but the first time I tried it defaulted to the red one so that is why I had issues, well more issues than normal.
Hi friend, thanks for your support.
Only black offers a 50% discount at the moment. Please understand.

No problem, I don’t care what color it is as long as it works. I just wanted thr next person to see that in case they couldn’t figure out why the code wasn’t working. All good.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
My inkbird took a crap. Blue tooth quit working and then it stopped all together. Even with this discount I'm not sure they are worth it.

My inkbird took a crap. Blue tooth quit working and then it stopped all together. Even with this discount I'm not sure they are worth it.
Hello friend,
PM sent. Please don't worry. I will do my best to help.

Miya

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky