5# vertical stuffer on sale........ 2-20-14 only

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Where did you find this ad Dave? It is not showing on their website. I called the local store and they also do not see it or have it posted at their store.

NEWS FLASH!!

I called the 1-800-221-0516 for Northern Tool and they do have a listing for this sale price. They were kind enough to call the Oklahoma City Store and have them honor this price. So Thank You Dave and since the LEM Snack Stick Tube will fit this unit I am going to give it a try.
mds51

It was in my e-mail inbox..... maybe you can sign up for e-mail and get it... on the bottom it says, click here to forward this message... forward it to yourself and see if the price applies when you put it in your cart..... Dave

EXCLUSIVE SALE PRICES for our Email Subscribers Only.
View this email in web browser | on mobile device

http://ebm.northerntoolemail.com/c/...STATE=WA&om_rid=AAS2e4&om_mid=_BTBgqXB84VNQdz

Last edited:
Ok, try this code for $10 off a $50 or more purchase.  Should work online or in store (Try online with ship to store and pick it up local and no shipping costs. That works great no matter if your local store has it on the shelf or if they have to ship it).

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky