5/1 - 4 Fatties, 1 Butt, Beef Ribs, & Bottom Roast w/ QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know how I missed this, but that's some great looking grub! Congrats!  
Thank you much!

Real nice eats there, Steve!!!

This is the first time I saw this thread, but I gotta tell you, if you keep doing smokes like this, you're gonna have to build an addition to your smoker!!!

Bear
Thanks Bear! Yeah I hear ya... i hope to upgrade to something bigger before this summer and give one of my Gas Brinkmans to my bro... we shall see

I never saw this thread either, wow. Fantastic post!
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!

Good thing I went back and looked at when this thread was created because the first thing that came to my head was "What fool is having a bean bag tournament in the middle of winter". haha On second though that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Frozen drunken bean bags. I might be on to something here. haha Great looking pile of grub there. Keep it up. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah Bags are good anytime of year, but a lot more fun in the warmth of summer... Thanks man & Thanks for looking!

Everything looks great Steve. I had to google beanbag to see what it was, looks like a fun time.
Oh yeah it is a great time... we usually have it set up at most of our gatherings... and try to do a tournament 2 or 3 times during the summer...

This would not be a good group to have a beanbag game:

Before the first game would be over, the bags would be laying in the yard, cut open & empty, and the beans would be in the smoker!!!

Bear
LOL!!!!! Dutchs Wiked Bean Bags hahahaha!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky