4th of July

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have to laugh at myself. When I read the title I expected to see a beginners-like off-set smoker that a newbie like me would would have. Ha, quite the contrary. (Unless your a newbie with great ambitions). I doubt it, looks like a great outfit for pros.
Hope the smoker was everything you anticipated.

Have to laugh at myself. When I read the title I expected to see a beginners-like off-set smoker that a newbie like me would would have. Ha, quite the contrary. (Unless your a newbie with great ambitions). I doubt it, looks like a great outfit for pros.

The beginning should read
When I read the title and the first sentence. Finally got to use the smoker...

That' an awesome rib smoke! And the smoker is pretty awesome too!
One question: shouldn't the smoker be level? Or is that picture deceiving?

Last edited:

Nice looking smoker!!  Doesn't the "tent" get pretty smoke covered?

Gary
Not really.  It was raining pretty hard in STL so I had to put the tent up.  It's ten feet high, which gives it plenty of room for the smoke to clear.  I just bought the tent two days before, it was a lifesaver from the rain.

Drove 11 hours to pick it up from Lonnie at Bubba's Smokers in south GA.  Tough looking at it sit in my garage all week and not able to fire it up for the first time.  Finally got some time over the weekend and I love this rig!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky