4th Annual Georgia Great Steak Cook-Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olewarthog

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 22, 2009
south GA
The 4th Annual Georgia Great Steak Cook-off will be held on March 6. 2010 at the Jeff Davis Fairgrounds in Hazlehurst, GA

The Grand Champion takes home a trophy & $1000. Cash & Trophies awarded for addtional places. Complete rules and entry form are available on the website:

www.georgiagreatsteakcookoff.com

Hope to see SMF folks there!

Cool Sounds like a really good time. It's not that far from home either.

Yup. We're practically neighbors. Load up a grill & plan on coming. Last year we had 20+ teams. We always have a great time & the payoff ain't bad either.

That's country out there. I used to do some work not too far from there. Ludowici, Odum, Screven, Baxley, Reidsville, Glennville.. Been a while since I've been to that area.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky