13th Annual World Championship Bison Cookoff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mountaincityoutlaw

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Santa Anna, TX
THIRTEENTH ANNUAL
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BISON COOKOFF
OFFICIAL BISON COOKOFF OF THE STATE OF TEXAS

ENTRY FORM

MAY 19, 2007

FUNTIER SQUARE IN

SANTA ANNA, TEXAS

Sanctioned by:

International Barbecue Cookersâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] Association

West Texas Barbecue Association
Texas Bison Association

$4000 Prize Money
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
Bison Brisket $500 $400 $200 $100 $50
Beef Brisket $400 $250 $150 $100 $50
Pork Spare Ribs $400 $250 $150 $100 $50
Chicken $400 $250 $150 $100 $50

Overall Points Champion $200

Ribbons and trophies will be awarded through 10th place.
ENTRIES LIMITED TO FIRST 50 APPLICANTS—OTHERS ON STANDBY

ENTRY FEE--$110 (ONE OR ALL 4 CATEGORIES)
Bison meat will be furnished by Santa Anna Historical Development Organization to ensure consistency. Contestants will furnish beef, pork spare ribs, and ½ jointed chicken, all of which will be examined prior to cooking. All cooked bison will be turned in as well as judged pieces. Complete set of rules furnished upon request on returned application. Deadline for entries is May 11, 2007; no refunds thereafter. Most contestants are provided hookups with water and electricity. Cookerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s meeting held at 6:00 P.M. on Friday, May 18. Please include payment of entry with application.

NAME __________________________________________________ _________

TEAM NAME (if desired) ____________________________________________

ADDRESS __________________________________________________ _____

PHONE __________________________________________________ _______

E-MAIL ADDRESS ________________________________________________

Make check and return to: Santa Anna HDO

7700 FM 1176

Santa Anna, TX 76878

[email protected]

For

More info

email: [email protected]

or PM me.

MCO

dude,
thats way cool
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

non of my kin folk...is there some of yours judging. We pull people out of the crowd of the festivast stuff. Been reall popular. We go by IBCA rules

Outlaw I was just wandering about the judges, I was at a comp 2 weeks ago that was ICBA and the head judges husband took second place in brisket.

we have had different winners every year. Dad and i help coordinate during the spring, we have done okay. We don't have the same judge for every event.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky