4lb boneless boston butt (w/qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice way to use the leftovers! 
thumb1.gif
  If you use smoked cheese it really steps it up 
icon_mrgreen.gif

Ha! Thanks guys. I must have had the same idea Doug.. I did pizza! Just use a crescent roll crust, tomato sauce, fresh spinach, red onions, roasted bell peppers, pulled pork, BBQ sauce on top and lots of cheese! Here's the final product and so so good!
Looks good ...Would like to try that. What temperature did you use. I have a pizza stone and have been wanting to give it a try in the smoker. I can run my smoker at any temp.

Looks good ...Would like to try that. What temperature did you use. I have a pizza stone and have been wanting to give it a try in the smoker. I can run my smoker at any temp.
Oh the pizza I did in the oven at like 425, but I've cooked them at 375 before. Just takes longer. 

Last edited:
Nice Butt TG. Shoot, my office is up by you.  If I'd known you were smoking I would have stopped by for lunch! 

Brian

Nice Butt TG. Shoot, my office is up by you.  If I'd known you were smoking I would have stopped by for lunch! 

Brian
LOL. If only I had known. It lasted me several meals and I even shared some with a co-worker. It turned out really good. I just put on a brisket so we'll see if I can continue the good smoked meat. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky