• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

360 air fryer chicken . Thighs and legs

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Just a quick post . I messed around with some chicken parts last week . Came out ok . My fault , knew what I did wrong . Saw a couple of the guys used the recipe in the book with good results so ,,,
Last night I followed the recipe in the book ( use that as a guide . then do what you know ) The buttermilk chicken . Came out great . Instead of the cereal I used a pretzel coating . Dot's pretzels . They make a seasoned pretzel stick , but also have a coating mix . Everything else was about the same . Did not plan on posting , but here's a couple of pics .
Plated up with some waffles , maple syrup and Franks wing sauce on the chicken .
20200109_184848.jpg
Cooks the chicken really good . Tender and moist .
Temp was between 170 / 180 ish .
20200109_184945.jpg
Post plated pic . Looked like this out of the air fryer '
20200109_184842.jpg
That recipe in the book is a good one .
Great piece of " fried " chicken .

Sowsage

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Looks great! I bet it was real good with the waffles and the franks! Pretzel coating sounds good too. I'll have to try that some time .

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Looks great! I bet it was real good with the waffles and the franks! Pretzel coating sounds good too. I'll have to try that some time .
Thanks bud . Makes a great piece chicken . The franks and the maple syrup do go good together ,

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Dang that looks fantastic I have a air fryer but now between you and that Bear I may have to get the 360.

Warren

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Real Tasty, Rich!!
That thing makes Great Chicken, doesn't it !!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Looks Real Tasty, Rich!!
That thing makes Great Chicken, doesn't it !!
It sure does . I'm completely impressed with it . Used it 4 times this week .
Thanks for the comment .

JCAP

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Lookin really good, especially with the hot sauce . All these 360 posts lately make me want to invest in a new piece of equipment....

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks excellent and love the whole chicken waffle combo!

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Lookin really good, especially with the hot sauce . All these 360 posts lately make me want to invest in a new piece of equipment....
Thank you JCAP . Hot sauce mixed with maple syrup on fried chicken ,,, awesome .
Watch for some sales . I got into this one for $ 160 .

Looks excellent and love the whole chicken waffle combo!
Thank you sir . Love waffles with chicken .

Teal101

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2020
Oh man Dots pretzels fried chicken, it doesnt get much better than that! Looks delicious.

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Oh man Dots pretzels fried chicken, it doesnt get much better than that! Looks delicious.
Thanks !
Have you had Dots pretzels ? They are good . They make a coating mix , but you could always grind up your own from a bag of Dots . That's something that's missed if you never had Dot's . Adds great flavor to this chicken .

Teal101

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2020
Thanks !
Have you had Dots pretzels ? They are good . They make a coating mix , but you could always grind up your own from a bag of Dots . That's something that's missed if you never had Dot's . Adds great flavor to this chicken .
I have a bag on the counter right now! Love them and I'm not a huge pretzel fan in general. I'll have to see if I can locate the coating mix. Definitely have to do this.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like chopsaw it is appreciated.

Warren

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
You guys are killing me with these air fryer posts. I don't have room for one but they are starting to look like a must have.

Great looking chicken Mr. Chop.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.