$3000. Worth of Brisket Stolen From Austin BBQ Joint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have had franklins, but they can’t touch Snows. Those guys smoke to around 150, wrap with tinfoil and cook to the general temp regarded as tender, then hold wrapped till ready to serve at 160 or so.

I'd like at some point in the future to do the 'Texas BBQ Tour'.
There are several BBQ joints that need to be added to the tour, 'Robert's House of CPB and 'Snow's' are two of'em.
To do it right, and by that I mean days spent hitting the non-BBQ attractions too, I figure two weeks or so.

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Might have a couple of weeks in February ( I have a pretty bigairplane, so if you’re up for the rental car…)
I'd be all over that if I wasn't in-between jobs right now.

What kind of aircraft do you have/fly?
I love to fly, once upon a time 99% of my flights were one way... Up.
scan0007.JPG

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Cessna 421
Spend a fair amount of time in SW Missouri, so might not be a problem. Used to live in Galveston before I understood bbq, but since then, have made more than a few forays back into Texas to find out what I’m missing.
Always looking for another excuse, and by mid-February, the honeysuckle is blooming (At least down south) so it might be a nice break from mid-Michigan😎

Spend a fair amount of time in SW Missouri, so might not be a problem. Used to live in Galveston before I understood bbq, but since then, have made more than a few forays back into Texas to find out what I’m missing.
Always looking for another excuse, and by mid-February, the honeysuckle is blooming (At least down south) so it might be a nice break from mid-Michigan😎

What part of mid Michigan. I’m up in the Soo but use to live in Ludington

Way, way, way off base there man, theft is theft.
Gonna vehemently disagree.
If you're starving there are charities and other services that will feed you a meal or give you food/groceries.
And a starving person generally steals to eat immediately, not resell, trade or have a BBQ.
That’s disgusting.. steal a man’s livelihood. There is a certain place in hell for them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky