3 Varieties of Smoked Beer Can Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2016
Central Missouri
These just hit the smoker. The stuffings are:
  • Jalapeno-Artichoke Dip (left)
  • Andioulle Sausage and Medium Cheddar (center)
  • Mozzarella and Jalapeno (right)
All are bacon wrapped. MES Smoker is on 275F. Using hickory chips in the chip tube for this short smoke. No water in the pan - ever. Should be done in about an hour or so. I will throw the finished pics up then.

IMG_0311.jpg

WOW! Very nice. Glad you made 2 of each. One for you and one for.........
Watching for updates.
Don

Those look delicious. Can't wait to see the finished product.
The artichoke dip is an interesting idea.

Love me some beer-can burgers, and yours look really good Eddie

point for sure
Chris

Those look awesome!! Never done beer can burgers.

What one was your favorite?

I mean if you showed up at my work with those presented like a box of donuts where I could only choose one....I think I would try the jalapeño artichoke one.

...Or I could swipe the box and lock myself away!

xray xray
They are all good but my fave is the Andioulle Sausage Cheddar
Also - I make them out of 5.5 oz of ground beef so I use a Texas sized shot glass (about the size of a juice cup) for the form

Reactions: xray
Thanks for the ideas. 2 weeks from now, we will try our first bear can burgers. My wife is getting excited about it and has bought 2 lbs of hamburger, 1 lbs of sausage, and 1 lbs of chorizo to mix up for the base.

Reactions: uncle eddie
Thanks for the ideas. 2 weeks from now, we will try our first bear can burgers. My wife is getting excited about it and has bought 2 lbs of hamburger, 1 lbs of sausage, and 1 lbs of chorizo to mix up for the base.

2008RN 2008RN - Awesome. It is an easy short smoke. Be sure to post pics!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky