3-2-1- A WINNER!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnyk68

Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
Lakeville (Northeast) Pa
Used the 3-2-1 method for the first time yesterday. Have to say those were by far the best ribs I have ever made or have ever had for that matter. Everyone at the table agreed. Used Jeffs rub, and had made his sauce but noone used it. they did tast it however and say that it was an amazing sauce just wasnt needed on the ribs. 4 Racks of spares gone quick. The pulled pork was amazing as usual using another recipe from here. Al in all yesterday was a GREAT food day. Shoould of taken pics of the ribs but they werent around long enough.

The best thing about the 3-2-1 method Johnny is, it's pretty easy to do it again! :D Congrats on cooking those ribs that everyone enjoyed so much. 8) Pictures would be great but hearing of your success is even better.

Way to go Johnny! Since I learned the 3-2-1 method for ribs last year, I haven't done them any other way.

I love the 3-2-1 method. Try adding some texas pepper jelly after you open foil for the last hour. The jelly makes a great glaze.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky