• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice!

No farmers markets here, but plenty of fresh fruit & veggie vendors close by.

Al

Nice veggies, I know what you're talking about, say New York

and all everyone sees is New York City.

Agriculture is the largest industry in this state.

We have farm markets everywhere, but the best places are the farm stands.

Not as many of them anymore though.

Ed

That's great our markets are opening but a lot of the stuff is from Fla. etc. best local right now is strawberries are coming on and asparagus but soon there will be an abundance if it would just warm up and stop raining. Our day time highs all week in the 50's normal highs for this time of year is 70's' Enjoy that fresh fruit.

Warren

Nice veggies, I know what you're talking about, say New York
and all everyone sees is New York City.
Agriculture is the largest industry in this state.
We have farm markets everywhere, but the best places are the farm stands.
Not as many of them anymore though.

Ed
Ditto that. Too many people think large cities are all a State is about (especially those who live in those cities).
Some Liberals are getting a surprise.
The U.S. is still the largest agricultural producer & exporter in the world, and more people should be proud of that.
Out in the backroads amongst the farms & fields where I ride you'll find produce stands where all there is is an honor cash box with no one around. Try that Downtown!!

In Ohio they are just getting planting most stuff.  Our strawberry season runs about 3 short weeks in June.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky