2021 Tennessee Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I see only two things missing...

One was me.. the other was a fire... can't tell lies without a fire ... well....
IMG_20210430_210750.jpg

Sorry missed some pics lol. Now the only thing missing was you!

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
Lyn and I had a blast visiting and sharing a meal with everyone on Friday. Hated that we couldn’t be there for Saturday’s festivities. I’ll doing a better job of planning for the next one.
Thanks to Jake and Emily for being the perfect hosts and to Robert for his generosity.
Until next time, take care and God bless!

Johnny (Albert) Ray

Reactions: JLeonard
Great looking event and I'm sure plans was discussed of the next one. Awesome looking food . For sure some very happy looking people who were will fed.

Warren

Lyn and I had a blast visiting and sharing a meal with everyone on Friday. Hated that we couldn’t be there for Saturday’s festivities. I’ll doing a better job of planning for the next one.
Thanks to Jake and Emily for being the perfect hosts and to Robert for his generosity.
Until next time, take care and God bless!

Johnny (Albert) Ray
Was a real honor meeting y'all. You're too close to here for us to not do it again sooner than later. I'm still cracking up about that Johnny Albert story! Lol

Lord don't mention ticks got 4 off me, little bitty things lol, still well worth it imo lol

What a great time , and great food . I'll be down there somewhere 2nd week of June . Have a house rented for a week by smokey mountain state park ? I think .
I don't know . I just go and pay . Lol .
Happy you all enjoyed .

Lord don't mention ticks got 4 off me, little bitty things lol, still well worth it imo lol
Lol I got one out of my belly button. I told you the next road over is seed tick road lol. Had a great time hanging out with y'all mike!

What a great time , and great food . I'll be down there somewhere 2nd week of June . Have a house rented for a week by smokey mountain state park ? I think .
I don't know . I just go and pay . Lol .
Happy you all enjoyed .
You should stop through on your way!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky