2021 Summer Class of OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
To all our newest OTBS members, please note, DO NOT- I repeat-DO NOT type while on pain meds. They do not play well together!
Thanks to Denny-GATOR240 he pointed out that I recycled the numbers used for the 2019 Class. As a result, you OTBS Member number has been changed! Hope all y'alls weren't too attached to your first number! :emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

Pain meds....Uh-huh....Right..... Well I guess we all have a pet name for it....

1623319921601.png

Just remember, beer's not just for breakfast anymore. Thanks, Dutch, for your efforts.

Best regards to all,

To everyone that made it remember that you have to be nominated for this honor so someone saw enough in you to do that part of it.

The 2nd part is that Dutch goes thru each members profile looking at threads and post to see if you are deserving. So be honored that Dutch thinks so highly of what he saw to bestow this honor on you.

Lastly if you weren't on that list please don't take it as a negative. Dutch had a huge list and is splitting it into 2 classes so if you didn't get it and you are looking forward to wearing the OTBS badge you have a few months to either keep doing what your doing if you think its enough and in line with being OTBS or you have time to step it up.

Congrats to everyone. I know how it felt when it was bestowed onto me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky