2006 Traeger SMK190 pellet BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jasonray

Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
Very light usage and has been in covered storage and not used since 2010 other than to test and maintain functionality.Has just been thoroughly cleaned, tested and reconditioned to like new condition.

This model is the older style, so it has over twice the cooking capacity of the new Traeger COM190's being sold today. Each side is totally independent so you can either cook everything at the same temp. or different on each side. Flavors do not cross the two different sides so you can cook fish on one side without affecting the other foods.

Excellent for catering or for entertaining large crowds. Easily cooks enough food to feed 200 people all at once. Great for BBQ or anything else you would cook in an oven. Yes, I have even baked cookies on it! Yum!

Located in the Seattle, WA area.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just realized I left the location info off and I updated the posting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky