2 Year Anniversary

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2018
LaPorte Indiana
Just noticed that today is the two year anniversary of my joining Smoking Meat Forums. Just wanted to thank you all for your recipes, tips, encouragement, and discussions. I belong to several forums and channels of different topics and this is by far the best group I belong to. Thanks for being not only the best BBQ forum but the best forum on the web. Period.

got to agree with you about this being the best forum on the net, great bunch of people here, can't even begin to say how much i've learned here so far, also made some friends along the way.

I agree. The best source for information about smoking. The other members here are nice, knowledgeable, and very helpful. The only bad thing I can say is that I keep wanting to try almost everything I see on the pages. My wife is tired of smoked food. I love it and
try to smoke something every week.

oldsmokerdude, congrats with your anniversary! This is really great forum where I got a lot of knowldge... A lot of wonderfull guys/gals on this forum. It's nice to have you here!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky