2 Day Sale at Shoprite: Strip steaks and roasts. $2.99/#

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 3, 2013
Massapequa, NY (Long Island)
Shoprite (at least in my neck of the woods) is having a 2 days sale, today and tomorrow on Grass Fed Australian Strip Roasts and Steaks for only 2.99/#. They looked really lean and I was skeptical but for the price I tried one! Definitely worth it! Really tender and juicy despite the lack of visible marbling.

The price is unbeatable.  The lack of marble is typical of the Australian beef I have encountered.  I have found them to be hit or miss tender-wise, but generally good flavor wise.  I with I could score that deal here.

The price is unbeatable.  The lack of marble is typical of the Australian beef I have encountered.  I have found them to be hit or miss tender-wise, but generally good flavor wise.  I with I could score that deal here.

I agree. They just seem to have a lot less fat. For that price I figured even if it wasn't tender I can slice thin on my slicer for sandwiches. That's cheaper than any of the round cuts o would usually use for sandwich roast beef

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky