2 Alarm Lights Mypin TA4-SNR

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rocketrollinsx

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Hello, I am building a controller box that I would like to have 2 indicator lights. One for a low limit and one for a high limit. My TA4-SNR has AL1 Terminals which work great for one of the indicator lights. Is there a way to output to the 2nd indicator light? I could use another SSR but I was trying to save room in my box by not adding another SSR for a tiny indicator light.
Otherwise I did see you can get a TA4-RRR which has 2 AL terminals.

Ideas??

The TA4-SNR does not have terminals in the 11 and 12 positions. The TA4- RRR does.
I got it to work kinda of using the SSR outputs but 9v does not light up very bright. Wasnt sure if someone had some other way to make this happen.

I see now upon further review... the different TA4 models... I believe you can find some pretty small SSR's if room is restricted ...

Do you happen to know what transistor I should use? My lamps are 12-110v. But the SSR output on my PID only puts out about 9v so the light is dim. Will the transistor boost that voltage?

Are you using the controller all by itself? What exacly do you want to use the indicators for? What are you connecting to each SSR output? The PID inputs/ouputs have certain minimum/max parameters. Best to draw out your schematic and post it.

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky