1st try at doing Smoked Sausage 25lbs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, that looks great. You have quite a nice sausage kitchen.  
icon14.gif

wowza,,, nice all the way around from the sausage to one hell of a meat kitchen,,, yep what recipe and what was your process 

I have to agree with the above!

Your sausage looks fantastic!

But your kitchen really caught my eye.

Is that yours or do you have access to a commercial kitchen?

Al

It's in my basement family room,  All Stainless with a large commercial  2 bay stainless sink with commercial sprayer.  I really love the layout and easy to keep clean.  Thanks

Wife lock you out from up stairs??? So you got your own wow what a great man cave
sausage.gif
everything looks great including the sausage.
points1.png
for such a great man cave.

Warren

Nice setup and great looking sasuage!

I'm a fan of the LEM's seasonings for the most part.  They have made the best fresh Brats, and best cured Pork Franks I have ever eaten.  They can be a tad salty sometimes so going on the light side is the way to go when dishing out the seasoning.  Though I love the flavor I'm going to try and move away from them because of the MSG and other less desirable ingredients.  My sister in law gets automatic migranes from that extra stuff so I would like for her and everyone else to be able to enjoy eating without feeling bad in the end.

Anyhow, great first attempt!

Love all the stainless!  Brings back memories.  That is a serious production area! Looks like you are a perfectionist in the sense that anything doing is worth doing right.  I would guess a little ocd too.  Those 2 combined can equal amazing things and a potentially slow process.  You are obviously all in when it comes to doing things, which is the only way if budget allows.  My issue is I am ocd and go all in even if the budget doesn't allow!  Perfection has no price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky