1st time smoking a Boston Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good News Piney! I just took it out 7 hours at 230-250...It's wrapped and in the cooler..I'll grab a few picks when it comes out for ya'll.

I was just out in Seattle this past week, M-Th...it was absolutely beautiful. That was my first trip out there and unfortunately if was for work so I really did not have much time to explore. I did go down to the water by the harbor Tuesday night....perfect conditions.

Hey, Thanks again to everyone for the tips! Sorry the pic kind stinks, I'll get the size down one of these days... The Butt was excellent, I have yet to pull anything off the smoker that was bad yet. I've done several briskets and one butt so far. My wife wants me to make a yard bird smile with some beer can chicken, so that may be next... Thanks again for all the tips along the way.

Stakeman

Looks great congrats on a fine smoke
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky