1st beef snack sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sdiver40

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
Concord NC.
After smoking a couple of butts this weekend and liking the way they turned out, I wanted to try something else. I had today off and between the tag office and chores I decided I would give some snack sticks a try. Something pretty simple and didn’t require me to baby sit it all day.  I’ll admit, trying to keep the smoker below 180 turned out to be more of a chore than I expected.

Anyway this is a pic of the finial product. Maybe not professional but they’re still pretty tasty.
Also if it were not for all the great info here on this site, I wouldn’t have tried any of it.

f7d8d3dc_beefsticks.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now your sticks look awesome and I have to make some soon or the wife is gonna make some out of you know what.

They are pretty good if I say so myself. Next time i'll tweak them a little bit and see how they turn out. For a kit they are pretty good, but I think I can make them better. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky