10lb shoudler ready to go... smoker broke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When you feel like lookin at it , UN PLUG the smoker and remove the inspection plate on the back . Check to see if the wires are burnt off the connectors .

That all looks good. It’s the control box. If I posted a picture you’d see and probably chuckle at the way I treated the smoker.

I reached out to masterbuilt to see what a replacement costs. Maybe I’ll try that. Either way I gotta decided if I want to jump on the full pellet train or stick electric. You’ll see me lurking in the review sections for a while I’m sure.

For now, I split the shoulder in 2, froze one half and experimented with the slow cooker on the other. It’ll work well enough.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky