1000 Gallon Propane Tank For Sale or Trade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kinggw23

Original poster
Oct 14, 2022
I have an older 1000 gallon propane tank in the North Texas area that has been sitting open and empty for about 9-10 years. Was going to be a project for a church, but no one ever took it on. Details of the tank - 16 foot long, 41" diameter. Looking to either sell it or trade for something smaller or a trailer. Located in the Allen/Lucas/McKinney area. Bring your trailer and a way to load it or I may be able to deliver for a fee in a 40 mile radius of 75002.

Selling for $1,500 OBO or I would be interested in trading it for 2 - 24" diameter tanks. Preferably not a propane tank, but something 1/4" thick at the minimum and at least 6' long. Would also entertain 1 tank plus cash on your end.

If you don't have the above, I am also needing a small 8-10' trailer. Nothing light duty. Even trade.

Thank you for looking.

George
469-215-6413
(Texting is best)

1000 Propane Tank.jpg

My son got into welding in school last year, 10th grade. Already built himself a smoker out of a 100 gallon propane tank. He is starting to weld up another one, but out of a 250 gal tank now so he can take to state for Ag class this year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky