1 quart Enterprise sausage stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lyle Jaegler

Original poster
Mar 11, 2019
Hi I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a 1quart Enterprise sausage stuffer? I have in my possession, 2 2quart, Model 15’S. Someone mentioned that Enterprise had made a 1quart model and I am interested if anyone has ever seen one? Thanks

That is a tiny stuffer....
Yes it is! Even the 2 quart models are really cute and on the verge of being impracticable I use one for demos in South Texas for an antique farm show because it’s light and I’m old I have a collection of Enterprise stuffers and a 1quart model would be a welcome addition for antique engine shows. Thanks

I think what could be is that the one quart model is or was a salesman’s sample. That would explain its small size. Thanks to all for ideas

Hmmmm

I bet a small one would be good in the 5th wheel.
<SLAP>
Thats my wife saying no.....lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky