🔥The Best Parents Gift: INKBIRD New Product 2.76"x2.56"x1.18" Large Screen Dual Probe Digital Wireless Meat Thermometer released! just $13.29!🥳🥳

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
1f381.png Awesome choice for Parents🥳🥳

Do you remember when your parents received your gift last time? Do you want to see your parents smile again? Take the opportunity to make your parents happy with a NEW large-screen dual probes thermometer for just $13.29🥳.

Inkbird has thoughtfully designed a large screen for parents, which can preset alarms and countdowns. No need to connect any app, just move your fingers to cook a delicious meal.
This is the simple thermometer parents really need.Your parents long for it. Do you want to make your parents proud?Then buy it.

Apply 30% Amazon page coupon will get the awesome 2 probes meat Thermometer with $13.29 (Original price:$18.99)

508785-c51e5f562be957d48352aad8f702bca3.png Check out the KEY FEATURE:
🤩2.76"x2.56"x1.18" Large LCD Screen Display with Dual Probe.
🤩All probes readings & timer & set temperature & flavor & meat type display at the same time.
🤩Support 11 Types of Meat and 5 Flavor choices
🤩Preset temperature alarms (32°F〜572°F Temperature Range) and 99 Hours and 59 Minutes Count Down Timer
🤩Support ℃/℉& Backlight & Magnet

😎Save all the complicated operations and make your cooking better. Anyone want to buy one for parents? 30% off page coupon for everyone.

Dingtalk_20220120184415.jpg

I don't see anything that says it is bluetooth or wifi. The wireless part is misleading if that is the case.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I don't see anything that says it is bluetooth or wifi. The wireless part is misleading if that is the case.
Yes, this one is design for friends who like simple and don't want to paire with phone.

View attachment 522769 Awesome choice for Parents🥳🥳

Do you remember when your parents received your gift last time? Do you want to see your parents smile again? Take the opportunity to make your parents happy with a NEW large-screen dual probes thermometer for just $13.29🥳.

Inkbird has thoughtfully designed a large screen for parents, which can preset alarms and countdowns. No need to connect any app, just move your fingers to cook a delicious meal.
This is the simple thermometer parents really need.Your parents long for it. Do you want to make your parents proud?Then buy it.

Apply 30% Amazon page coupon will get the awesome 2 probes meat Thermometer with $13.29 (Original price:$18.99)

View attachment 522770 Check out the KEY FEATURE:
🤩2.76"x2.56"x1.18" Large LCD Screen Display with Dual Probe.
🤩All probes readings & timer & set temperature & flavor & meat type display at the same time.
🤩Support 11 Types of Meat and 5 Flavor choices
🤩Preset temperature alarms (32°F〜572°F Temperature Range) and 99 Hours and 59 Minutes Count Down Timer
🤩Support ℃/℉& Backlight & Magnet

😎Save all the complicated operations and make your cooking better. Anyone want to buy one for parents? 30% off page coupon for everyone.

View attachment 522768
[/QUOTE
just what I nedd a 13th thermometer.....

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Another gadget I must not have.......ordered.
Thank you for your support to inkbird, my friedn,pls feel free to contact us if you have any problem during use.Have a good day!!

Got my inkbird.... I like it but I still need my freekin glasses. Lol. The folks at inkbird probably don't remember the big number overlay you were able to get on a rotary dial phone 😆
View attachment 523465View attachment 523466
Thank you for your support to inkbird, hope you will like it,pls feel free to contact us if you have any problem during use.Have a good day!!

I have an IBBQ-4t and love it thanks for posting this for ole people eyes :<) best wishes
You're welcome, inkbird is committed to providing consumers with the best smart barbecue service. If you like any of our INKBIRD products, please feel free to contact us.Have a good day.

Reactions: fxsales1959
Thank you for your support to inkbird, hope you will like it,pls feel free to contact us if you have any problem during use.Have a good day!!

Agree, I order one of the rechargeable instant reads every time they have them on sale. I have several in drawer and have gifted quite a few.
Thank you for your support of inkbird, pls feel free to contact us if you have any problem during use.Have a good day!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky