🔥BBQ GO New Product 2 in 1 & 3 in 1 Digital Meat Thermometer BG-HH2P released!🥳🥳

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi friend,
1f525.png New Product 2 in 1 & 3 in 1 Digital Meat Thermometer BG-HH2P released! 1f973.png 1f973.png

1f525.png For New unit promotion,we support UP TO 30% page coupon, just click the button besides pricing list,will get it!

ONLY $17.5 (Original price:$25) can get the Dual Probe!
ONLY $24 (Original price:$30) can get the 3 Probe!

1f3af.png Check out the KEY FEATURE:
1f973.png With 1 or 2 Detachable Wired Probe
1f973.png 2 seconds fast reading
1f973.png Measurement range: -58°F~572°F(-50℃~300℃)
1f973.png Supports ℉/℃ switch, calibration, alarm setting, backlight setting, probe setting and screen lock

Link: BG-HH2P with Backlight and Alarm for Outdoor BBQ, Grill, Smoker, Oven, Kitchen

:emoji_dizzy:BBQ GO and Inkbird are in the same group, just from different teams!

1629887246319.jpeg
1629887258682.jpeg

Only one 3 in 1 in stock. This thread was just posted 1 hour and 15 minutes ago.

Great Idea. Thanks for the discount too....JJ

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Got mine today. But I'm waiting to get my other order corrected before I try this.
Hi Steve, Im sorry for the inconvenience. My colleague Kelly is handling it for you. Please don't worry.

Miya

Hi Steve, Im sorry for the inconvenience. My colleague Kelly is handling it for you. Please don't worry.

Miya

I just ordered it again using the link provided. Hopefully it'll work this time.
I opened up the thermometer today. Haven't used it yet. But the quality looks as good as usual for a InkBird product.
P8300028.jpg

Nice display with a nice back light. I did the 32 and 212 degree check on it. It is dead on with all 3 probes.
The only downside I see is that it doesn't have internal rechargeable batteries. It takes AAA batteries. Which people will like or not.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I just ordered it again using the link provided. Hopefully it'll work this time.
I opened up the thermometer today. Haven't used it yet. But the quality looks as good as usual for a InkBird product.
View attachment 509274

Nice display with a nice back light. I did the 32 and 212 degree check on it. It is dead on with all 3 probes.
The only downside I see is that it doesn't have internal rechargeable batteries. It takes AAA batteries. Which people will like or not.
2 second locked in read on the main probe? I have several Inkbird black original instant read therms ( I gave to friends) and sous vide. I really like my TP-19 Thermopro rotating, sleeping/waking when open and touch to wake so no constant opening and closing and I believe you have one as well. No reviews so let me know. The 3 in 1 is back in stock.

2 second locked in read on the main probe? I have several Inkbird black original instant read therms ( I gave to friends) and sous vide. I really like my TP-19 Thermopro rotating, sleeping/waking when open and touch to wake so no constant opening and closing and I believe you have one as well. No reviews so let me know. The 3 in 1 is back in stock.

Easily 2 second lock on main probe. This one auto starts and shuts down when you open and close the main probe. Display doesn't rotate. With the main probe open and not being used. It'll auto shut down after 3 minutes. But has a power button so you don't have to close and open probe to turn back on. With the probes installed it stays on. My TP-19 died. Had the common probe breaking off housing issue.

Easily 2 second lock on main probe. This one auto starts and shuts down when you open and close the main probe. Display doesn't rotate. With the main probe open and not being used. It'll auto shut down after 3 minutes. But has a power button so you don't have to close and open probe to turn back on. With the probes installed it stays on. My TP-19 died. Had the common probe breaking off housing issue.
The TP-19 has a 3 year warranty registered online if you want to try. Just ordered the 3 in 1. Said two in stock.

The TP-19 has a 3 year warranty registered online if you want to try. Just ordered the 3 in 1. Said two in stock.

I never registered it. So I'm not going to bother. I think you'll like the InkBird. It is a pretty neat set up. And the price is right.

View attachment 509274

Thank you Steve!

Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Ordered the 3 in 1 with the link above and got a LED car headlight. Anyone else having ordering problems? No packing list inside just this.
20210906_181332.jpg

Screenshot_20210907-083939_Email.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.