🔥Inkbird NEW PRODUCT Bluetooth Meat Thermometer with 4 Colored Probes IBT-4RT released!🥳🥳

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Inkbird NEW PRODUCT Bluetooth Meat Thermometer with 4 Colored Probes IBT-4RT released!
New functions:
  • A larger LCD screen: 2.2 * 0.94inch
  • Internal flash memory storage: The graph data will be restored in the app when the IBT-4RT is reconnected to your phone(Up to 3 days).
  • Supports Mute Mode
  • Takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge the battery
If you're interested in itWe offer 20% off page coupon + 10% off code (4RT10CODE) for it. Only $41.99 can get one
It's currently only available on Amazon.US site.

Link: IBT-4RT Smart Grill Thermometer with 4 Colored Probes

3.jpg

1 (4).jpg

6-2.jpg

1 (3).jpg

Well, I think I might just have to go ahead and try this baby out. I already have an IBT-4XS and it works great. My "logic" is that I will give that to my son and get the IBT-4RT.

Possible review in the making.....

Great! No reviews yet. Review it here. Has the newer bbq go pro app with graph memory for 3 days so the damn thing shouldn't blank out every hour or so while using it. I ordered the bbq go 3 in 1 instant read therm a month ago and amazon sent me a halogen headlight, Let us know.

Great! No reviews yet. Review it here. Has the newer bbq go pro app with graph memory for 3 days so the damn thing shouldn't blank out every hour or so while using it. I ordered the bbq go 3 in 1 instant read therm a month ago and amazon sent me a halogen headlight, Let us know.
Hi friend,
Please take a picture of asin on the package let me check.

Hi friend,
Please take a picture of asin on the package let me check.
I just did what Inkbird said. it's Amazon's fault not ours, so I just returned it for a refund as soon as I got the car headlamp vs 3 in 1 bbq go instant read therm. Problem solved.

Inkbird NEW PRODUCT Bluetooth Meat Thermometer with 4 Colored Probes IBT-4RT released!
New functions:
  • A larger LCD screen: 2.2 * 0.94inch
  • Internal flash memory storage: The graph data will be restored in the app when the IBT-4RT is reconnected to your phone(Up to 3 days).
  • Supports Mute Mode
  • Takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge the battery
If you're interested in itWe offer 20% off page coupon + 10% off code (4RT10CODE) for it. Only $41.99 can get one
It's currently only available on Amazon.US site.

Link: IBT-4RT Smart Grill Thermometer with 4 Colored Probes

View attachment 514455
View attachment 514458
View attachment 514456
View attachment 514457
i LOVE Inkbird products and my IBBQ-4T (different product) I'd always be happy to "test" and review new product, like say a food saver.

I just did what Inkbird said. it's Amazon's fault not ours, so I just returned it for a refund as soon as I got the car headlamp vs 3 in 1 bbq go instant read therm. Problem solved.
Nice!

Probes just arrived and the device was charged enough to work straight out of the box. However, I put the device on the charger so when I check them against the calibrated thermometers in our lab it will remove one variable - weak battery.

Probes just arrived and the device was charged enough to work straight out of the box. However, I put the device on the charger so when I check them against the calibrated thermometers in our lab it will remove one variable - weak battery.
Hi friend, please don't worry. I can't send you a private message
Please send me a message~
I'll do my best to help

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.